When adding protein to yogurt, the faster and more efficient the dispersion and hydration of the protein, the better the texture and appearance. Our functional IdaPlus 1085 protein offers significantly faster dispersion and hydration, including in colder temperatures, compared to standard MPCs. By using IdaPlus 1085, a yogurt manufacturer can expect to experience improved texture in the form of less grittiness, graininess and chalkiness, as well as better flavor and appearance.
- How are milk protein concentrates, casein and whey proteins connected?
- What are the common methods of beverage processing?
- Dairy Protein: When Enough Protein Is Not Enough
- As higher-protein diets...
- Why do whey and casein work better together?
- Milk is a...
- What type of milk protein concentrate (MPC) is best for high-protein shakes?
- Different Types of Proteins
- Enteral Nutrition
- Formulating with IdaPlus 1085 in Yogurt Applications
- Formulating with IdaPro® Milk Permeate Powder
- Formulating with IdaPro® Milk Protein in Cheese-Type Applications
- Formulating with IdaPro® Milk Protein in RTD Applications
- Formulating with IdaPro® Milk Protein in Yogurt Applications
- On the Farm
- Technical and Sensory properties of Milk Permeate Powder
- Technical and Sensory properties of Milk Protein
- Why does freshness and low-heat processing matter?