Our new IdaPlus 1085 is a functional protein that works extremely well in drinking yogurt applications. In drinking yogurts, even at higher protein levels, it delivers lower viscosity than standard MPCs and maintains it over the shelf life of the product. A reduction of calcium phosphate in IdaPlus 1085 decreases the number of casein interactions post-shear by ensuring a lower level of free calcium, which reduces the reconstruction of the gel that leads to the thickening of a drinking yogurt over time. IdaPlus 1085 also features faster dispersion and hydration, benefitting formulators by producing superior appearance, texture and mouthfeel in drinking yogurts.
- How are milk protein concentrates, casein and whey proteins connected?
- What are the common methods of beverage processing?
- Dairy Protein: When Enough Protein Is Not Enough
- As higher-protein diets...
- Why do whey and casein work better together?
- Milk is a...
- What type of milk protein concentrate (MPC) is best for high-protein shakes?
- Different Types of Proteins
- Enteral Nutrition
- Formulating with IdaPlus 1085 in Yogurt Applications
- Formulating with IdaPro® Milk Permeate Powder
- Formulating with IdaPro® Milk Protein in Cheese-Type Applications
- Formulating with IdaPro® Milk Protein in RTD Applications
- Formulating with IdaPro® Milk Protein in Yogurt Applications
- On the Farm
- Technical and Sensory properties of Milk Permeate Powder
- Technical and Sensory properties of Milk Protein
- Why does freshness and low-heat processing matter?