Yes. Flavor, texture, and functional properties of MPC/MPI powders can vary between manufacturers. Factors such as milk freshness, aggregate exposure to heat, and processing temperatures will all play an important role in sensory quality, water solubility, and functional properties of powders. IdaPro MPC/MPIs are manufactured from the freshest milk and are exposed to a minimum of heat during processing. As a result, IdaPro MPC/MPI powders display superior properties compared to other powders.
- How are milk protein concentrates, casein and whey proteins connected?
- What are the common methods of beverage processing?
- Dairy Protein: When Enough Protein Is Not Enough
- As higher-protein diets...
- Why do whey and casein work better together?
- Milk is a...
- What type of milk protein concentrate (MPC) is best for high-protein shakes?
- Different Types of Proteins
- Enteral Nutrition
- Formulating with IdaPlus 1085 in Yogurt Applications
- Formulating with IdaPro® Milk Permeate Powder
- Formulating with IdaPro® Milk Protein in Cheese-Type Applications
- Formulating with IdaPro® Milk Protein in RTD Applications
- Formulating with IdaPro® Milk Protein in Yogurt Applications
- On the Farm
- Technical and Sensory properties of Milk Permeate Powder
- Technical and Sensory properties of Milk Protein
- Why does freshness and low-heat processing matter?