Decades ago cheese got a bad rap, but recent studies have consistently found that a higher intake of dairy saturated fat is associated with a lower risk of cardiovascular disease, especially in women. The Dietary Guidelines Advisory Council Committee agrees and takes it a step further, stating that dairy products are associated with a reduced risk of Type 2 diabetes and lower blood pressure. As with anything, enjoy in moderation.
- How are milk protein concentrates, casein and whey proteins connected?
- What are the common methods of beverage processing?
- Dairy Protein: When Enough Protein Is Not Enough
- As higher-protein diets...
- Why do whey and casein work better together?
- Milk is a...
- What type of milk protein concentrate (MPC) is best for high-protein shakes?
- Different Types of Proteins
- Enteral Nutrition
- Formulating with IdaPlus 1085 in Yogurt Applications
- Formulating with IdaPro® Milk Permeate Powder
- Formulating with IdaPro® Milk Protein in Cheese-Type Applications
- Formulating with IdaPro® Milk Protein in RTD Applications
- Formulating with IdaPro® Milk Protein in Yogurt Applications
- On the Farm
- Technical and Sensory properties of Milk Permeate Powder
- Technical and Sensory properties of Milk Protein
- Why does freshness and low-heat processing matter?